Hello hello! Today I’m sharing a VERY quick recap of my first semester in the Windy City at Loyola University Chicago. I kept this list short and sweet but I can’t wait to share more Chi Town adventures on this blog as I tackle second semester in a few short weeks! But without further ado, here’s just a few of the fantastic things I’ve done so far!
1. Went to The Bean (Or Cloud Gate for all my fellow natives out there) so many times that I discovered my new favorite photo angle.
2. Turned a rather drab dorm room into a super chic place to call home.
3. Fallen in love with all the amazing street art at every corner.
4. GOT MY DREAM INTERNSHIP ( check out my work for CollegeFashionista here)
5. Gotten only a little used to classroom views like this.
6. Became a coffee lover as soon as finals week hit.
7. Threw a super festive Christmas party with my roomie.
8. Made an amazing group of friends I can’t wait to go on more adventures with.
That’s all for now! Stay tuned for more Chicago adventures soon!